THIS THURSDAY 5/14 from 10am to 12 noon is the last day to return all concert uniforms and any extra borrowed items, bow ties, cummerbunds etc.
THERE IS NOT A MAKE UP DATE
If you missed your assigned day please plan on turning in your concert uniform this Thursday 5/14 10 am to 12 pm.
Please make sure the students name is somewhere on the bag or dress hanger.
Uniform return procedure:
- Students will enter the back lot through Drive #4, and drive around to the back HS door by the Green Band Room (Custodial Doors)
- Student will hang up their Tuxedo or Concert Dress on the rack set up outside at the drop-off location
- Student will leave their school owned instrument on the curb
- Students are not to enter the building, and if there is a car already at the drop-off location for uniform/instrument turn in, the next car should wait so only one student is putting materials on the curb at a time
- If a student wishes to sign out a color guard silk for auditions, students should take one from the bin on the curb, and sign the clipboard next to the bin to sign it out.
- Band Staff will move the instrument/uniform from the rack/curb after the car has departed
- There will be no interaction with other students or staff members in the Turn-in process
- If their school-owned instrument is still in the band locker, they should remove it when they clear out their band lockers on May 18-21.
- Students will not be allowed into the building.
- If a student cannot get a ride to drop off their instrument/uniform, it can be dropped off by a classmate if social distancing guidelines are followed. So you do NOT need to drop off your instrument/uniform in person – someone can drop it off for you
All school owned instruments, and uniforms, and color guard silks should all be returned by the end of the day on 5/14. A list of missing items will be turned in the administration by 5/15 so that the administration will know what seniors are not “cleared” for graduation, and what underclassmen will own fines/fees for unreturned school-owned equipment. If any non-senior wants to hold on to their school-owned instrument to continue private lessons, audition for OMEA All-State or CYWS, please Email Mr. Vitale directly, and those individuals can hold on to their school-owned instruments.