We hope everyone is doing well. Just a few reminders:
CONCERT DRESS RETURNS
; Ladies please put your name on the hanger of your dress with tape or a post it to help facilitate our return process.
UNIFORM AND INSTRUMENT TURN IN
(Please drop off you items on the date you are scheduled, If you missed your drop off date, please arrange to drop off on one of the remaining dates)
Monday, April 27 – Flutes
Thursday, April 30 – Clarinets
Monday, May 4 – Alto and Tenor Saxes
Thursday May, 7 – Trumpets
Monday May 11 – Horn / Trombone
Thursday, May 14 – Baritone / Tuba / Percussion
The times for all Uniform/Instrument Turn-In is
We are going to start the process to collect the concert tuxes and concert dresses as well as any school-owned instruments. This process has been carefully crafted by the band staff and administration to make sure that social distancing procedures are being followed and to spread out the collection process over a long period of time to keep numbers low. On your assigned day, students will follow the following procedure:
· Students will enter the back lot through Drive #4, and drive around to the back HS door by the Green Band Room (Custodial Doors)
· Student will hang up their Tuxedo or Concert Dress on the rack set up outside at the drop-off location
· Student will leave their school owned instrument on the curb
· Students are not to enter the building, and if there is a car already at the drop-off location for uniform/instrument turn in, the next car should wait so only one student is putting materials on the curb at a time
· If a student wishes to sign out a color guard silk for auditions, students should take one from the bin on the curb, and sign the clipboard next to the bin to sign it out.
· Band Staff will move the instrument/uniform from the rack/curb after the car has departed
· There will be no interaction with other students or staff members in the Turn-in process
· If their school-owned instrument is still in the band locker, they should remove it when they clear out their band lockers on May 18-21. Students will not be allowed into the building.
· If a student cannot get a ride to drop off their instrument/uniform, it can be dropped off by a classmate if social distancing guidelines are followed. So you do NOT need to drop off your instrument/uniform in person – someone can drop it off for you
All school owned instruments, and uniforms, and color guard silks should all be returned by the end of the day on 5/14. A list of missing items will be turned in the administration by 5/15 so that the administration will know what seniors are not “cleared” for graduation, and what underclassmen will own fines/fees for unreturned school-owned equipment. If any non-senior wants to hold on to their school-owned instrument to continue private lessons, audition for OMEA All-State or CYWS, please Email Mr. Vitale directly, and those individuals can hold on to their school-owned instruments.
2020-2021 BAND REGISTRATION
Registration for band for the 2020-2021 school year is still open. Please click on the following link if you have not registered yet.
We've all been doing lots of online shopping lately! Don't forget to shop with amazon smiles.
Simply shop at
and AmazonSmile donates to North Royalton High School Band Boosters