2019 NORTH ROYALTON FESTIVAL OF BANDS September 14, 2019 at 7:00 PM
SERPENTINI CHEVROLET STADIUM NORTH ROYALTON HIGH SCHOOL 14713 RIDGE ROAD
NORTH ROYALTON, OH 44133PARTICIPATING BANDS/SPECTATOR INFORMATION
- Tickets for the event are $6, $4 for students - and Parking is Free. Seating is available on the home and visitor sides. Please do not sit in areas designated for the performing bands. Gates open at 6:oo PM.
- Both Concession stands will be available on the home and visitor sides. Concessions will close temporarily during the North Royalton performanceso our parents can watch their student’s performance. It will reopen as soon as NR finishes.
- We will have programs for sale, 50/50 raffle tickets, Krispy KremeDoughnuts, and tickets for our 12th Annual Car Raffle to win a 2020 Chevy Trax donated by Serpentini Chevrolet of Strongsville!
- 2019 Festival T-Shirts may be pre-ordered online only through Sept. 8 and will be delivered to each band. Here is the link for ordering a NR Festival T- Shirts GEARIN UP' FESTIVAL SHIRTS
PARKING (see link to Parking Map below)
● Handicap Parking is available at the North Royalton Board of Education Office, 6579 Royalton Road, North Royalton, OH 44133.
● Due to the new construction at NRHS we ask that the school parking lots closest to our stadium be reserved for those audience members that have difficulty walking long distances. Please consult the attached parking map below outlining parking areas available surrounding our stadium complex.
● We highly recommend utilizing the large lot at Memorial Park next to NR City Hall at 14600 State Road. There is a walking path through Memorial Park that leads directly to our stadium! Your exit at the conclusion of the festival will be much quicker from this lot.
● Please do not park at fast food restaurants that are open on Saturday nights near the stadium. Your vehicle will be towed if you park at Taco Bell orArby’s.
● We strongly encourage audience members to also park at the following North Royalton businesses and churches indicated on the map by the areas in red. They have graciously offered the use of their lots for the North Royalton Festival of Bands:
- North Royalton City Hall lot located at 14600 State Road, NR. There is a walking path through Memorial Park that leads to the stadium.
- North Royalton Baptist Church , 6616 Royalton Road, across the street from Serpentini Chevrolet Stadium.
- Key Bank, 6424 Royalton Road.
- Fifth Third Bank , 6465 Royalton Road
- Country Stove & Patio, 6669 Royalton Road. In front of store only.o Gearin’ Up, 6687 Royalton Road. In front and behind store.
- Wishing Well Enrichment Center, 14574 Ridge Road, across from North Royalton High School.
- Glenridge Office Park , 14200 Ridge Road, across from North Royalton Middle School.
- Michael Debs, MD Office , 14320 Ridge Road, across from North Royalton Middle School.
- NR City Green lot, just north of the NR Fire Dept. and where the original city hall was located.
NR BAND STUDENT PARKING
All students should be DROPPED OFF for the rehearsal in the afternoon of the Band Festival. There will be NO STUDENT PARKING PERMITTED IN THE SCHOOL LOTS the day of the festival. If your student must drive themselves, please see if they can carpool and they can park at MEMORIAL PARK .