10. August 2019
A few schedule updates for everyone. I am excited to report that the progress on the back parking lot construction is moving right along, and because of this, (after having a meeting with the construction team), we have made a few schedule changes so that the first week of school can be as “normal” as possible for our students.
- *The evening 6-9PM rehearsal on 8/19 has been moved to 6-9PM on 8/12
- *The evening 6-9PM rehearsal on 8/20 has been moved to 6-9PM 8/14
- *The evening 6-9 rehearsal on 8/22 has been cancelled because of NRHS Open House
A few other reminders:
- *Reminder: Yes, we still have the Saturday 8/17 rehearsal from 1-4PM.
- *Reminder: the Home Days parade is Sunday the 25th
We are excited to make these schedule adjustments and we are excited that the construction progress is moving along!
For those who are parents of freshman (or rookies) here is what a typical “normal” week looks like:
Monday - Rehearsal until 3:15PM - mandatory - (no one rides the bus home - everyone secures other transportation home)
Wednesday - Evening rehearsal 6-9PM - mandatory
Friday - Everyone reports for Friday night performance at 4:30PM - mandatory
click on calendar to print