6. November 2015
Band News, Reminders
Dear Band Front Families,
Band Front Uniform Turn In is from 6pm to 8pm on Tuesday, November 17, in the new uniform room, room 310. Room 310 is located on the first floor, in the hallway behind the community room.
Please machine wash (cold water, gentle cycle) the black unitard and lay it flat to dry. Do not dry-clean or wash the gold jacket.
Please return your contest uniform as is. Do not wash or dry-clean clean it.
Machine wash your rain coat and garment bag in cold water, gentle cycle and let them hang dry before you return them. Do not put the rain coat or garment bag in the dryer. Make sure the raincoat is dry before uniform turn in night.
When you turn in your uniform you will need:
- Football uniform (machine wash the unitard and lay it flat to dry; do not wash or dry clean the jacket)
- Contest uniform (as is; do not wash or dry-clean)
- Clean raincoat (machine wash and hang dry)
- Garment bag (machine wash and hang dry)
- Hanger the raincoat came on
The Band Front Uniform Committee