4. November 2015
Band News, Reminders
Dear Band Families:
Well, another marching band season has come to an end. What a great year again! It is also time to turn in the marching band uniforms.
Uniforms will be turned in to our new uniform room, room 310. It is on the first floor, located in the hallway behind the community room.
Marching Band Uniform Turn In Dates
- November 17, from 6pm to 8pm
- November 18, from 6pm to 8pm
It would be appreciated if you can make every effort to return your uniform on these dates. However we understand there may be a few conflicts, just please contact us in advance to make other arrangements. If you have questions, please contact Anthony by email at email@example.com or Joel by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Marching band uniforms must be DRY CLEANED. North Royalton Band Boosters will be paying for this cleaning ONLY IF you take your uniform to “ON THE SPOT DRY CLEANING” in Broadview Heights at the corner of Route 82 and Broadview Road, or in Parma at the corner of Pleasant Valley and State Roads. This would include the jacket, and both pairs of pants. Make sure you return the uniform in the plastic bag with the receipt attached.You will not be permitted to turn in your uniform unless it has been dry cleaned and you have the receipt. This is your responsibility.
- Remove the collar guard and machine wash at home. Remember to replace this before returning your uniform.
- Wash your rain coat and garment bag in cold water, gentle cycle and let them hang dry before you return them. Do not put the rain coat or garment bag in the dryer. Make sure the raincoat is dry before uniform turn in night.
- Wipe down your hat, inside and out, with a damp cloth.
The following items must be returned on uniform turn in night!
- Dry cleaned Uniform, including football pants, contest pants and jacket, in the plastic dry-cleaner bag with receipt attached.
- Clean and dry raincoat
- Clean and dry garment bag
- Clean hat (inside and out)
- Large plastic hanger the uniform came on when it was given out.
The Uniform Committee