On Sale at the Holiday Concerts on December 13 & 14
Many of these items make great gifts and keepsakes!
Quantities are limited on all items and are sold while supplies last.
- 2015 NORTH ROYALTON MARCHING BAND HOLIDAY ORNAMENT (see picture) - $10
- FRUIT – bags of oranges, grapefruit, tangelos and mixed oranges & grapefruit - $15
- 2015 Marching Band Concert CDs - $20
Please note: if you Pre-Ordered a Marching Band CD it will be available for pick up at the Holiday Concerts.
- Bakers Square Pie cards (before the concerts only) - $14
- Membership/spirit wear (limited selection)
5. December 2015
Band News, Reminders
Just a reminder to please get your ticket orders in ASAP. The concerts are quickly filling up. Reminder that all seating for all three concerts are RESERVED seats and need to be purchased in advance. Our ticket committee is working very hard to fill orders, and orders will be filled in the order they are received. The last day to pre-purchase tickets is Thursday 12/11. After that point, no ticket orders will be filled. This is so the ticket committee can return the tickets to the students on Friday 12/12. In the past, these concerts have typically sold out. While any remaining tickets will be sold at the door at the “will call” table, it is very likely that the concerts would be sold out at this point. Please plan ahead to avoid this frustration on the day of the concerts.
Also, please verify what concert your student is performing in - not all students perform at each concert - each one is different. All details have been posted on the Band Website, including the student Itinerary and Info-sheet for the performances. Thank you and we look forward to seeing everyone at our Holiday Concerts!
8. November 2015
Band News, Reminders
Dear Freshman and Sophomore Band Families:
Freshman and sophomore BOYS only will need to be fitted for their concert uniform. Tuxedo Junction will be at the HS the same dates as uniform turn in (Nov. 17 and Nov. 18 from 6pm to 8pm). Once you turn in your marching uniform, please be sure to meet with the concert uniform staff to be measured.
Freshmen boys will also need to purchase a white dress shirt that evening. Please bring a check for $21 payable to Tuxedo Junction.
If you have a conflict, please contact one of the concert uniform staff ASAP. Uniforms need to be ordered at that time to ensure they arrive by the first concert in December.
Stacy McPherson 440-263-1855
Tracey Tonski 216-533-9710
6. November 2015
Band News, Reminders
Dear Band Front Families,
Band Front Uniform Turn In is from 6pm to 8pm on Tuesday, November 17, in the new uniform room, room 310. Room 310 is located on the first floor, in the hallway behind the community room.
Please machine wash (cold water, gentle cycle) the black unitard and lay it flat to dry. Do not dry-clean or wash the gold jacket.
Please return your contest uniform as is. Do not wash or dry-clean clean it.
Machine wash your rain coat and garment bag in cold water, gentle cycle and let them hang dry before you return them. Do not put the rain coat or garment bag in the dryer. Make sure the raincoat is dry before uniform turn in night.
When you turn in your uniform you will need:
- Football uniform (machine wash the unitard and lay it flat to dry; do not wash or dry clean the jacket)
- Contest uniform (as is; do not wash or dry-clean)
- Clean raincoat (machine wash and hang dry)
- Garment bag (machine wash and hang dry)
- Hanger the raincoat came on
The Band Front Uniform Committee
4. November 2015
Band News, Reminders
Dear Band Families:
Well, another marching band season has come to an end. What a great year again! It is also time to turn in the marching band uniforms.
Uniforms will be turned in to our new uniform room, room 310. It is on the first floor, located in the hallway behind the community room.
Marching Band Uniform Turn In Dates
- November 17, from 6pm to 8pm
- November 18, from 6pm to 8pm
It would be appreciated if you can make every effort to return your uniform on these dates. However we understand there may be a few conflicts, just please contact us in advance to make other arrangements. If you have questions, please contact Anthony by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or Joel by email at email@example.com.
- Marching band uniforms must be DRY CLEANED. North Royalton Band Boosters will be paying for this cleaning ONLY IF you take your uniform to “ON THE SPOT DRY CLEANING” in Broadview Heights at the corner of Route 82 and Broadview Road, or in Parma at the corner of Pleasant Valley and State Roads. This would include the jacket, and both pairs of pants. Make sure you return the uniform in the plastic bag with the receipt attached.You will not be permitted to turn in your uniform unless it has been dry cleaned and you have the receipt. This is your responsibility.
- Remove the collar guard and machine wash at home. Remember to replace this before returning your uniform.
- Wash your rain coat and garment bag in cold water, gentle cycle and let them hang dry before you return them. Do not put the rain coat or garment bag in the dryer. Make sure the raincoat is dry before uniform turn in night.
- Wipe down your hat, inside and out, with a damp cloth.
The following items must be returned on uniform turn in night!
- Dry cleaned Uniform, including football pants, contest pants and jacket, in the plastic dry-cleaner bag with receipt attached.
- Clean and dry raincoat
- Clean and dry garment bag
- Clean hat (inside and out)
- Large plastic hanger the uniform came on when it was given out.
The Uniform Committee
22. October 2015
Dear Sophomore Families,
On Wednesday, November 4, 2015, the North Royalton Marching Band Concert will take place in the High School Gym. After the concert, the band members and their families will enjoy bakery and beverages.
We are asking all Sophomore Band Families to bring store bought desserts with NO peanuts to this event. Please sign up for a specific dessert here.
Please send your dessert with your band student and have them drop it off in Cafeteria I (next to PAC) before they go to practice. Please put your last name on the dessert. NO dessert should be dropped off in the band room. Someone will be in Cafeteria I to take the dessert.
If you have any questions please contact Helen Kelly at firstname.lastname@example.org or (440) 746-9048.
29. September 2015
Dear Band Families,
The Contest Hoodies & Pins, Blingwear, and Buttons will be distributed tomorrow night after 6-9 practice.
Contest Hoodies & Pins -
Some contest pins were distributed at parent preview night and some were included with membership apparel. Please let me know if you are missing your order. All Grand Staff members of Band Boosters will receive a letter from the Band Boosters listing their donation for IRS purposes.
Any unclaimed buttons that were purchased/ordered will be distributed Wednesday night. If there are any questions or if you would like to place an order, please contact Nancy Chester at email@example.com.
If you have any questions on Contest Hoodies & Pins or the Blingwear please contact Shirley Berish at 717-1532 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Band Festival is next week on Saturday, September 19th, and it will be an entertaining evening of music! We are expecting 8 GUEST bands, most from our neighboring communities and with the bands we are expecting a large crowd for the event so we are asking for YOUR help in the areas of:
Ticket Sales and Collection --
North and South Gates. This is a fast paced but simple job. We provide cheat sheets for all the ticket combinations.
Keep the areas assigned for visiting bands clear and help seat people who need assistance.
We need additional help with concessions. If you are not sure if you signed up for Band Festival concessions, please contact Dawn Rembowski at 216-990-0271 or email@example.com.
Program sales --
We need additional help with program sales and 50/50 raffle. If you are not sure if you signed up for 50/50 Raffle and Program Sales, please contact Elisa Race at 216-407-5625 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Easter Seals 'Fill the Truck'---
We need volunteers to 'man' the truck for our 2nd Fill the Truck. Please consider helping. Shifts are only 1.5 hours! Please contact Amanda Kost at 440-864-6543 for more info.
We can use quite a few volunteers in EACH of the areas. Please consider taking the time to volunteer and help the North Royalton Marching Band…. it is a wonderful time to meet other band families! To sign up to volunteer, click on the link below. Thank you!
Signup to Volunteer
*Please Note: On some mobile devices it takes a while for all the information to come up. You may want to visit this link on a computer.