Hello Band Front Families,
It is time to register for the 2018-2019 band season. Band Front Registration will be taking place on-line over the next few days. The deadline is June 11. All fees and information are needed at this time. All payments are made though PayPal only.
To complete the process you must submit 2 forms (Band Front Registration Form and Volunteer Form). Once you have completed your registration you will receive three emails: One from PayPal with your payment information; and two from Band Boosters (one with your Band Front information and one with your Volunteer information). We recommend saving these emails as they are your receipt for your registration and you may wish to refer to them later.
Band Front Registration Form
On this form, you will be filling out parent and student information and paying the band front, course and activities fees. After filling out the form click Submit and you will be taken to PayPal to pay your fees and complete this portion of the registration process.
We ask each family to support their student and the band by signing up for at least four activities. One of the reasons we have a great band is the high level of parent and family support and involvement. The majority of the funds needed to support the band (uniforms, flags, etc.) come from these fundraisers. Note that we will close individual activities once we have enough volunteers, so sooner is better than later if you prefer specific activities.
When you finish the Volunteer Form you will be taken to the Band Registration Form. Do NOT fill out the Band Registration Form. You are done registering, just close the browser window.
If you have any questions or problems, please don’t hesitate to ask!
24. May 2018
Dear Band Families,
As we complete our second term as your Exec Board of the NRHS Band Boosters, we would like to thank everyone for the support, ideas and guidance to help to continue to grow our organization!
When we took office, our primary mission was to support and promote our band program and its students. To accomplish this we had a few goals:
- Protect and grow our funds
- Enhance our current Fundraisers rather than add more
- Support our band director
- Support our chairpersons and volunteers
- Support our North Royalton vendors whenever we could
So how did we do this?
- Brought our mandatory white Tshirt / Purple Polos in house maintaining an inventory (Sabine Halterman – NRHS grad)
- Added event TShirt sales to both Band Fest and States (Kader Printing – NRHS grad)
- Added an Ice Cream Social at Parent Preview night (Honey Hut – NRHS grad)
- Rolled out Rhythm & Raffle – a community event featuring a basket raffle, dinner and our Jazz Bands, Drum line and Dancers from both the HS and MS. This was a HUGE change from our traditional Basket Raffle and we tripled our profits
- Worked with Mr. Vitale to produce DVDs of our State finals and bundled the DVD with Marching Band CDs for a cost effective product (Jumpstart Videos / Soundwaves),
- Submitted requests for Walmart Grants
- Introduced Munching for Music using area restaurants like Chipotle, Burger King and Pie Card sales.
- Added Tervis cups as a membership add on (Resource Solutions)
- Moved our money to Key Bank and invested our reserved funds in short term Money Market accounts and we are already tripling our interest! (Key Bank)
- Switched our Fruit Distributor to PeeJays. Additionally, we ordered the fruit bags online saving at least $600 in bag expenses.
- Built Smile.Amazon donation account: North Royalton Band Boosters.
- Continued to use GFS account for North Royalton Band Boosters.
- Created a central SignUpGenius for all chairpersons and volunteers
- Streamlined the registration process to make future updates easier for the administrator.
- Implemented MailChimp to make sending emails to parents, boosters and alumni easier, less time consuming and, in some cases, simply possible.
- Ensured that funds were available for band ‘needs’ as stipulated by Mr. Vitale. When funds were available, the Boosters also provided items that the band program ‘wanted’.
- Purchased the new trailer and decals
- Purchased 7 ‘A’ frames for use at States and Band Fest
We are wishing the next board success in their goals and know this organization will continue to grow through the years. North Royalton has the finest band program around and we, as a board, are proud to be part of their success.
Our final thought: GET INVOLVED with the Boosters…. It has been very rewarding experience...
Best Wishes in the coming season,
Amanda, Becky, Shirley, Regina and Geri
P.S. Congratulations to our graduating seniors! Good luck in all your future endeavors!
Mark Your Calendars
2018/2019 Marching Band Uniform Pickup
24. May 2018
Band News, Events
Mark Your Calendars
2018/2019 Royalaire and Royalette Uniform Pickup
Need marching band shoes for this fall? Here is the information for ordering them from Royalton Music Center. Order before May 26 to get the best price. They also have gloves, lyres, flip folders and pages available at the store. See the flyer for details.
Royalton Music Marching Band Shoes Flyer
Dear Band Families,
Our next Munching for Music event will allow you to celebrate Siete de Mayo! This is not to be confused with the more well-know Cinco de Mayo. What sets our special day apart is the fact that when you celebrate by eating at Chipotle, you help raise money for the band! ¡Que oportunidad tan fantástica!
Monday, May 7, 2018
4416 E Royalton Rd, Brecksville, OH 44141
Please take a flyer, show it on your phone, or simply tell them you’re supporting the band to have your purchase count. Online orders do not count, only in-store purchases.
So, if you’ve ever needed an excuse for celebrating twice within three days, this is definitely it! ¡Vamos de fiesta!
We appreciate you supporting our band!