READ BELOW: Final date for Holiday Tickets, Fruit Sale PickUp Info and Easter Seals Info!
LINKS you need to know:
DATES you need to know:
- Dec 10 – 9am-1pm -- Fruit Pickup -- FOOTBALL ANNEX
- Dec 18 -19 – EASTER SEALS COLLECTION
- Dec 18 -19 – Holiday Shows
Fruit Sale Pickup
Please make note of the details listed below so that you can add this event to your schedule for that day.
- Who - Every band family that placed a fruit order.
- What - Band Fruit Pick-Up Day!
- Where - The football annex. This is the area located just behind the board of education office, which is right next to the stadium on Royalton Road. You can park in front of the board office and then walk between that building and the stadium. The door to the annex will be down on your right, and we will have the entrance clearly marked with fruit boxes.
- When - Saturday, December 10th, from 9am-1pm.
- Why - We want to keep all of our supporters happy by delivering fresh fruit to them. Please make plans to distribute the fruit to all of the people on your order form as soon as possible. If customers call because they haven’t received their fruit, we will call the student who is responsible for that order to make sure it gets delivered. Please make your deliveries right away to ensure customers do not need to call to check on their orders.
- How - Simply show up on pick-up day, wait in line, give us the name your order is under and wait. A volunteer will pick your order, have it checked, and then some friendly bandos will help you get your order to your car if you would like. Please be patient if the line is long. We will move things along as quickly as possible. Once you leave with your fruit, why not stop and deliver all of the orders?!
If you are not able to get your fruit on the pick-up day, please contact one of us to make other arrangements. Please spread the word about this exciting event so that everyone knows about it. Let’s plan on getting all of the fruit delivered ASAP!
More important fruit pick-up information!
If you ordered from a band student who came to your door in September, please do not come to pick up your fruit on Saturday. One of the perks of supporting this fundraiser is that your fruit will be delivered to you. Please allow a few days for your fruit to show up. Many will make deliveries this weekend, but some may not get to it until early next week.
Questions? Contact: Susie 440-877-1299 & Karen 440-213-6414
Holiday Ticket Order Form
Our Holiday Concerts are just around the corner! The absolute final date to turn in your ticket order is Tuesday, December 13th. NO ORDERS WILL BE ACCEPTED AFTER THIS DATE! Any seats still available may be purchased at the door the day of the concert. Please don't delay as seating is limited. Download Order Form
If you have any questions regarding your ticket order, please contact Janet Frantz: 440-877-1627 or firstname.lastname@example.org
The NRHS Band is hosting a "Fill the Truck" event for Easter Seals on Sunday, December 18 (12pm-2pm and 4pm-7pm) and Monday, December 19 (4pm-7pm). The truck will be parked outside the NRHS Performance Arts Center entrance and the band will be collecting clothing, blankets, towels, shoes, purses, stuffed animals, cloth lunchboxes, and backpacks, etc. Even stained items can be recycled! All donations are tax-deductible and you will receive a receipt when you drop off your items. What a great way to help the band and the community while cleaning out your closets! Thanks for your support!
We also need a few people to help man the truck for short periods. The truck will be closed during performances! Please consider helping us and sign up through the link.
Questions? Contact: Holly Michalke -- 216-926-8836
Open Chair Positions for 2017-2018
We are starting to plan for the next marching season and we have chair positions that will be open! Please see the list below and consider taking a chair position. It is a rewarding experience, directly impacts the band and the current chairperson will be available to transition the role to you!
- Hospitality: Helen Kelly – 440-746-9048
- Fruit Sale: Susie Perez – 440-877-1299
GFS: If you shop at GFS, remember to mention: North Royalton Band Boosters and Marching Band at checkout. We have an account there and accumulate $$$$ for everything YOU spend!
Smile.Amazon Are you an Amazon shopper? Set up a SMILE.AMAZON account and a percentage of what you purchase will be added to the North Royalton Band Booster account:
YOU can help North Royalton High School Band Boosters when you shop for back-to-school supplies and many other items that you purchase from Amazon! This link will help you set up your SMILE account!.
Support us when you shop for back-to-school items. #StartWithaSmile at http://smile.amazon.com/ch/34-1817202 and Amazon donates.